The Howler

8th Grade Orientation

Jackeline Ngo, Editorial Editor

On April 22nd, 2017, 8th grade students came to Chino Hills High and toured the school for the upcoming school year! It was definitely an exciting and fun day to see the 8th graders ecstatic and nervous to enter into their high school years. Many of the Chino Hills High ASB students came and helped give tours to 8th grade students and parents. ASB first introduced a “ Welcome to Chino Hills High” video to the 8th graders, and then exited the gym to take the 8th graders around the school in large groups. Along with many ASB students, tons of Chino Hills High clubs came to recruit new incoming freshmen members. Nearly every club was on campus and was cheering the 8th graders. Clubs such as Polynesian and Hip Hop Dance Club were dancing, and gained a few interested members. Likewise, service clubs such as Club ED and Key Club were able to recruit new members interested in volunteering. Also, many sports teams were at the event and definitely interested many new students to join their sport teams. The incoming class of 2021 was excited and ready for a new school year in high school. The Journalism class was also there and recruiting many students to join! Journalism handed out pamphlets, candy and the most recent newspaper. As a result, Journalism was able to recruit multiple interested 8th graders to join journalism for the upcoming school year. Overall, it was a great, and exciting event to see the new faces of the 8th graders and recruiting them for clubs, sports, and performing arts!

• 8th Grade Orientation

Husky Nation

Husky Nation: Part 12

• 8th Grade Orientation

Feature

Proud to be a Husky!

• 8th Grade Orientation

News

PROUD TO BE A HUSKY!

• 8th Grade Orientation

Husky Nation

Husky Nation Part 11

• 8th Grade Orientation

Husky Nation

Husky Nation Part 10

• 8th Grade Orientation

Husky Nation

Husky Nation Part 9

• 8th Grade Orientation

ASB/Husky Pride

Huskies Are College Bound!

• 8th Grade Orientation

News

CHHS Drumline, World Champions!

• 8th Grade Orientation

News

Every Drumline Senior is Headed to a Four Year University!

• 8th Grade Orientation

ASB/Husky Pride

Last Rally of the Year

8th Grade Orientation