Dear Class of 2024!

Dear Class of 2024!

Julia Craig, Staff Reporter

My name is Julia Craig and I am a part of the senior class at CHHS.  As I come to the end of my high school career, I have reflected on the past four years of my life and Chino Hills High School being the biggest part of it.  Although I am excited to be done, it’s not because I want to leave high school, but it’s because I am excited to start the next chapter of my life in college.  Being a Husky for four years was an unforgettable ride, and I can honestly say that I have enjoyed these past four years.  So much will happen in your life in four short years and the time will fly.  

Being a Husky for four years was an unforgettable ride”

At Chino Hills, I believe that if you are at least involved in one club, sport, or activity, you will make great friends, and make the high school experience something you will look back on and smile about.  I played softball, tennis, and track.  I made amazing friends through these sports and it made me excited for school because I knew I would get to do things I enjoyed and hanging out with people I cared about.  Unfortunately for my classmates and me, our senior year was cut short.  I know a lot of people that wish they could go back because there were things they didn’t get to do.  Freshmen, please cherish your next four years and make the most of every moment because you really never know when it could be taken away from you.  In just a few days, I will no longer be a student here and although I am excited to finally say I graduated, I know that I am going to miss being a Husky.