The Earth Laughs with Flowers… Join the Floral Club!

September 12, 2017

During Club Rush students got ready and excited to check out all the new and old clubs, but the decision of which one to sign up for was hard… especially since we have some new and interesting additions like, Floral Club! The Floral Club is a club made for anyone interested in learning how to make floral arrangements and how to work with flowers in general. The club already has many plans for events where the members will get to participate and help out other clubs. The idea of this club came from the incredibly nice and sweet ROP Event-planning teacher, Mrs. Avalos and two of her talented students. Their idea is to share their knowledge of flowers, to let members explore their creativity and of course, to have fun in the process. During Club Rush they handed out beautiful sunflowers to everyone who signed up, not to mention the clubs, creative and nice stand that caused many smiles on the faces of the people who walked by it. On their first day, the club collected about two pages with names of people who wanted to join. The club will be in room M124 and the times are still being decided. Meetings will be announced on the bulletin as soon as the first meeting is ready to be held. So if you haven’t signed up… what are you waiting for? Everyone is welcome to join. Don’t forget to listen to the announcements to make sure you don’t miss out.