Creative Writing Club

September 12, 2017

During Club Rush week, Huskies had the opportunity to sign up for a variety of exciting clubs that our great school has to offer. Clubs are a great way for students to earn community service hours and spend their time doing something productive. Furthermore, being an officer or member of a club looks amazing on college applications. In addition, they give them a break from the exhausting school day and give them something to look forward to at school. From LGBT Club to Key Club, Chino Hills High School students have many ways to get involved in campus. With over 50+ clubs on campus, chances are that students will find a club that interests them. For students who love writing, that club might be Creative Writing Club.

One of these Huskies is Ani del Rosario. Ani, a creative senior with a passion for art, is one of the co-presidents of Creative Writing Club. She claims that Creative Writing Club is a great way to get your imagination flowing and put your dreams on paper. Meeting in Mrs. Ramstack’s classroom every other Wednesday, these Huskies get together at meetings and share ideas. Every meeting, club members get together and get their creative juices flowing by coming up with stories.

Ani states that one of the main goals of Creative Writing Club is to give Huskies a space where they can be themselves and be free to write about anything they feel passionate about. Members also have the excellent opportunity to improve in their writing and pursue their dreams to become a writer or journalist. Come and stop by Creative Writing Club!