FBLA, Future Business Leaders of America

September 18, 2018

Photo by- Giselle Orozco

Photo by- Giselle Orozco

Photo by- Giselle Orozco

Photo by- Giselle Orozco

Club Rush was a blast, and in the midst of it all, new or continued clubs were present during Club Rush. Club Rush had sign ups for an amazing club; the FBLA club had a booth, which stands for Future Business Leaders of America. The President is Nick Tang along with his two Vice Presidents, Martin Oh and Chris Urena. The FBLA club is present in multiple schools and has always been a prestigious club and is very popular as well. Chino Hills High however, never had this club until this year. In the FBLA club, students go as teams or individually to conferences and competitions in which the participants are required to wear professional business wear. Then, business subjects and projects are introduced in which students compete to place in the competition. Other than competitions, there are workshops in which build the character and knowledge of the students. The FBLA will not only be a great experience along with a knowledgeable one, but will help with college and with your future in business or with life in general. The FBLA students also get to travel to fun places like Sacramento for the state competition, along with Chicago or other states for Nationals. The FBLA is a club that all students should join, as the officers have worked very hard to start it and create a prestigious and fun club.