ACE Club Stays Active

September 18, 2018

ACE Club Stays Active

ACE stands for Active Catholics Everywhere, and I’ve been part of this club for 3 years, and I’ve kept a strong relationship with my religion through the people I met in ACE Club. In ACE Club we learn to collaborate with one and another about our personal faith in the Catholic Church. ACE meets every Wednesday during lunch in the Mr. Lanathoua’s French classroom. There are so many Huskies that fill the meeting because they want to get close to the Catholic religion, but more importantly they want to get close with God. The best part about ACE is that its authentic love and praise for God. The core team of the club really goes into depth during prayer and overall makes you want to push yourself during prayer. My favorite thing about the ACE Club is the many Praise and Worship sessions they have during lunch. A Praise and Worship session is when a group of singers sing Christian songs that connect you to the life problems you’re going through, and the songs try to push yourself to give yourself to God. Having Praise and Worship sessions during school is helpful because if you’re stressed out from a class, or going through drama with friends or relationships the session just puts you in a good mood and makes you forget about your problems. It allows you to give yourself to God and connect with him and allows you to put your faith and problems into his hands. ACE Club is a great club because the people that lead it are truly kind and have a strong love and passion for everyone and that love is spread throughout the club. I’m proud to say that ACE Club is the place to be on Wednesdays at lunch.