The Howler

All Around the World for Homecoming

Laini Gomez, Staff Writer

Ask any student on campus and they will easily say Homecoming is one of the most exciting events of the school year. For this 2018-2019 school year, our ASB has chosen yet another exciting and promising theme for our annual Homecoming Dance. The theme chosen is All Around the World, or Travel. Including so many different countries that encompasses the globe can provide so many different opportunities to observe new cultures and traditions. Countries ranging from Mexico, to America, to India, to Brazil, to China are all making their much-anticipated appearances at the dance, along with all other remaining countries in the world. As with every Homecoming Dance, the court, including Princes, Princesses, King, and Queen will be chosen at the annual Homecoming Football Game in the stadium of Chino Hills High. The game will begin like any other at 7:00pm lasting until about 10:00 pm. Countless students, parents, and staff will attend the game to see our Husky Football Team take down the opposing team from Los Osos High School on Friday night, October 12. During half time, the voting scores will be announced, as the winning nominees will walk onto the field with plenty of celebratory cheers filling the stadium behind them. The game never fails to get students excited for the following night, Saturday, when the dance is scheduled. Not only is Homecoming a chance for students to make memories with their friends, but it gives students a chance to express their style and personality through fashion. This year’s Homecoming Dance will host various types of styles and outfits that allow the kids wearing them to convey their interests and personalities.

• All Around the World for Homecoming

Student Life

Renaissance Rally Honors Students

• All Around the World for Homecoming

Sports

Cross Country Girls Back to Back League CHAMPS! Girls and Boys Cross Country Off to CIF

• All Around the World for Homecoming

Sports

One Big Cross Country Family

• All Around the World for Homecoming

Husky Nation

Journalism Fundraiser

• All Around the World for Homecoming

Howler Spread

Celebrating Homecoming 2018

• All Around the World for Homecoming

Sports

Dominating Damien at the Homecoming Game

• All Around the World for Homecoming

Husky Nation

Husky Nation 29

• All Around the World for Homecoming

Howler Spread

Hanging Out With the Girls Volleyball Team

• All Around the World for Homecoming

Sports

Undefeated Girl’s Varsity Golf Makes a Comeback on the Greens!

• All Around the World for Homecoming

Sports

Cool Breeze Cross-Country Invitational

All Around the World for Homecoming