Husky Nation: Savannah Harrill

Savannah Harrill is a sophomore at Chino Hills High School this year. She describes herself as a nice person who wants to be friends with anyone and everyone. If she had to choose one word to describe herself it would be positive because she always tries to encourage her friends and classmates to better themselves in school or personal goals. Savannah also describes herself as athletic and plays soccer for the school on the JV team. She played on the basketball team last year on the frosh team but decided not to play this year because she enjoys soccer more and has been playing since elementary school. She would like to one day go to Paris because she is in French this year and wants to be able to practice the language outside of the classroom. She likes going to school because it gives her the opportunity to see her friends, but she is looking forward to her graduation in 2021. In her life, she admires God, her friends, and family. Savannah knows that making mistakes is a part of life and likes the fact that she can learn from them so she can improve herself. She also likes seeing how her friends react to their mistakes and she learns from that as well. After high school, she would like to go to college to become a veterinarian because she loves animals. She is the proud owner of a white bulldog mastiff mix named Snowball who has influenced her to want to become a veterinarian.