The Howler

Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

Its intricate plots organized in seasons showcase something no other game has ever done.

https://goo.gl/images/MVFhZy

https://goo.gl/images/MVFhZy

https://goo.gl/images/MVFhZy

Om Angarkar, Staff Writer

Fortnite is taking over Chino Hills High School, myself included, because of the intricate plots that are organized in seasons which showcase something no other video game has ever done, a continue trending in a battle royale setting. The sheer amount of fans that keep their loyalty towards Fortnite is uncountable. Since September 26th, 2017 (when Fortnite announced their free-to-play battle royale), members of the gaming community played and continued to keep the game popular. Other groups that are not fans of Fortnite, say that the level of toxicity in the game is hurting many players. A loss in a Solo game (free-for-all mode where the last man standing wins) could cause a player to freak out, cussing at another player and in some instances, getting very angry. This is, of course, is a problem, but this is the reality for every game. The most important thing, if this does happen to a player, is to mute the microphone so you don’t hear them on the other end anymore. Fortnite has taken over Chino Hills High because it’s an addicting and fun game. The game is a way to communicate with your friends and have some fun with them after school and on the weekends. The mature players of this game know how to play the game properly and respectfully. The trolls of this game which represent a small population among the millions of players around the world sometimes don’t play the game respectfully. Understand that Fortnite is meant to be a hard game, but it’s important to not take it seriously and to have fun playing it. Many people forget that it’s just a game and end up upset and possibly breaking something that belongs to them because they’re angry that things didn’t go their way. Remember to play this game responsibly and respectfully so everyone can joy it.

• Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

OP-ED

Dating, is it Worth it in High School?

• Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

OP-ED

My Last Renaissance Rally

• Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

OP-ED

“Should I Take the SAT?”

• Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

OP-ED

AP Night: What Does it All Mean?

• Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

OP-ED

Earphones… Now AirPods!

• Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

Arts

Movies That I’m Excited About This Year

• Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

Arts

2018 Most Popular Movies

• Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

OP-ED

Are You Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions?

• Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

OP-ED

The College Application Experience

• Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over

OP-ED

The Fast Growing Hobby of Watching Anime and Reading Manga

Fortnite: The Epidemic is Taking Over