• CHHS Baseball
    • Chapter 1

Chino Hills High Baseball

March 13, 2019

Chino Hills High Baseball

The Huskie’s baseball team is one to look out for this year. There are many young talented athletes that are ready to compete and show what it takes to succeed. In league, the Huskies will play against Damien, Rancho Cucamonga, Los Osos, Etiwanda, and Upland. The Huskies are led by a great coaching staff and still have a few more games before league starts. Throughout the two-week period of no games, the Huskies took some time to regroup and worked harder to get ready for the upcoming league games. The team currently practices every day after school from 6 period to about 4 o’clock. The Huskies work hard every day and expect that after all the hard work, they will end the season with a spot in the playoffs. The Huskies have been having team bonding to grow closer as a group, and this year is one to watch out for as the team prepares and gets closer to the league games. There are many new young athletes on the team this year along with the returning players from last year for a squad that makes for a great team.

Chino Hills Husky Baseball

Chino Hills Husky Baseball

The Chino Hills Husky 2019 season will be one to remember. There are many great athletes coming up for this season ready to make an impact. The Huskies are in the very tough league of six teams called the Baseline League. In this league, the team’s schools are Damien, Chino Hills, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Etiwanda, and Los Osos. Among these teams is a mixture of division 1,2, and 3, schools combined in the league. Etiwanda has been known to be one of the top high caliber Division 1 team that won the CIF Division 2 Championship two years in a row for 2017 and 2018. Chino Hills had always competed well against them, beating them two out of three games last season, and is on a mission to finish in a playoff spot by the end of this season. Chino Hills High baseball athletes are constantly working on their craft and the coaching staff is building all around athletes to ensure we stay on track during practice. The Huskies practice five days out of the week every day after school. The coaching staff is constantly pushing for the success of the young athletes every day to get better as a team. The Husky baseball team is getting prepared both physically and mentally for the upcoming season. The Chino Hills High baseball team is prepared to tackle the vigorous schedule and teams for an upcoming winning season. Go Huskies!