Planning for Prom at the Aquarium of the Pacific

www.chino.k12.ca.us

www.chino.k12.ca.us

www.chino.k12.ca.us

www.chino.k12.ca.us

www.chino.k12.ca.us

Alyssa Gordon, Staff Writer

“Promposal” season has slowly come to a close as we head for the actual event that is known as prom. Even though seniors may still have the stress of AP tests and finals after prom, the dance gives them the opportunity to have a final outing with friends and classmates before graduation. For juniors, the dance can still be memorable, and they too can have a final experience with those graduating. Freshman and sophomores who are asked by an upper-classmen can attend the dance as well, and the event can be just as enjoyable and worthwhile for them. This year the dance is at the Aquarium of the Pacific which is one of the reasons that many students want to attend the event. Many students want to see the fish and other sea animals in their tanks all while experiencing prom. Having a prom at a place that people like makes the event more intriguing and more people end up attending. Prom requires plenty of planning for both the girls and the guys, including what to wear and how to get there. It is important to remember that prom is a great way to spend time with friends and celebrate the end of the school year. It does not have to be just about the right dress or makeup look. Making memories is a large part of the high school experience and prom is seen as one of the pivotal and last unforgettable encounters of high school.