New 7 Leaves Cafe on Pomona Rincon Road

New 7 Leaves Cafe on Pomona Rincon Road

Lainie Gomez, Staff Writer

With the new construction, just a walk away from our campus comes a plethora of new and unique cafes and businesses. Many have already opened for business and are doing quite well. The newest of these locations to arise is a very popular and well-loved cafe called “7 Leaves”. It is primarily known for its ambiance, tea, coffee, and a number of other drinks and pastries. Their most common order is Boba tea; which explains the trend of the drink. Anyone can simply walk in, order their drink or pastry of choice, and sit down to enjoy their unique and calming surroundings. The business takes pride in their rustic yet modern decor that attracts customers of all kinds, even though their primary business is found within the younger generations. The new location on Pomona Rincon road allows students and staff alike to leave school and have somewhere to relax and enjoy a delicious drink. 7 Leaves, as mentioned, is widely popular and will soon be thriving with customers. This creates a slow but steadily increasing competition between surrounding restaurants and cafes such as “The Loop”, “Take Ur Seat”, “Starbucks” and “Squeeze In”. Now students will have options as to where they want to socialize and spend money. With the locations, hours of 7 am to 11 pm, customers can have a drink at nearly any time of the day. This will greatly increase income for the business and could possibly make 7 Leaves one of the most, if not the most, loved cafe in the area. Their well-known status among the youth will most definitely provide them with a leg up in competition. In short, 7 Leaves is the newest in a series of modern and distinctive restaurants and is sure to give the nearby locations a run for their money.