Podcasting Club

September 22, 2019

Podcasting Club

Photo by Azucena Figueroa

Photo by Azucena Figueroa

Photo by Azucena Figueroa

During Club Rush week, students had the opportunity to advertise their clubs to other students. They could also check out and join some of the various, diverse clubs that were offered here on campus. There are many different clubs in Chino Hills High School. I’ve heard that there are even approximately 73 clubs here!
Some of the clubs we have here at Chino Hills High School include (but are not limited to): Key Club, Polynesian Club, Volunteering in the Hills Club, and Music Appreciation Club. While walking through Club Rush, one club, in particular, caught my attention. That club was the Podcasting Club. I stopped by the Podcasting Club’s booth to sign up for the club, and also to chat with some of the members for more information about the club. The more I talked to them about the club, the more interested I was in it. Podcasting Club meets every Friday at lunch in Mr. Misawa’s room (Room 267). The club is for anyone who wants to have their voices heard and who want to talk about subjects that they are passionate about.
The main podcast (called The Bark ) will be talking about general topics, ranging from movies to life experiences. Members of this club will have the chance to be part of the different roles such as podcast speakers, tech support, scriptwriters, and editors. Besides the main podcast, the club will also create more podcasts that focus on more niche topics like video games, politics, and Anime. This year, the club’s president is junior Kris Nino. He will be leading the club along with a team of student officers. Overall, Podcasting Club seems like a fantastic and fun club. I’m very excited to be a part of it. I can’t wait to be working with other like-minded individuals to create various podcasts. So be on the lookout Huskies, and be sure to listen to The Bark as soon as it gets released

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial