Homecoming Spirit Week Pajama Day

Homecoming Spirit Week Pajama Day

Pajama Spirit Day

Pajama Spirit Day

Photo by Howler Staff

Pajama Spirit Day

Photo by Howler Staff

Photo by Howler Staff

Pajama Spirit Day

Parker Cameron, Staff Writer

Homecoming A.K.A Hoco is a right of passage for all high school students. If you’ve gone to high school you have had to go to at least to the big homecoming game and dance. Homecoming is an event for everyone to enjoy whether your a student, teacher or just a supporter of your local high school. Homecoming games and dances are usually open to all student grades which makes this a very special event. We just had our Hoco week at Chino Hills High School and believe me when I tell you that it was a great time. Coming into high school I always thought that the festivities began and ended at the big homecoming game and dance but boy was I wrong. The whole week up to homecoming was one big celebration for the school and there was one very fun day in particular that I would like to tell you about

The week was filled with spirit days like Magical Monday but one that I thought was extra fun was pajama day. Obviously I don’t think that I need to do much explaining on what pajama day is as its title is pretty self-explanatory but I personally loved this spirit day. We used to have pajama days at my elementary school but at high school I loved it. I always have a good day when pajama day rolls around and I always carry those good memories around wherever I go. As I got to school there were more people wearing pajamas than I thought and the day was super enjoyable. I loved this day and I hope I can participate in this day later throughout high school.