Husky Nation: Victoria Jordan

Victoria Jordan is currently a junior and is known to her peers as a stellar athlete and a brilliant scholar. Victoria is currently taking two AP classes along with very strenuous honors classes. Victoria believes her biggest high school accomplishment is receiving a 4.0 both semesters her freshman year. Victoria is also a member of the BAHT academy at Chino Hills. Victoria initially joined BAHT in order to gain a greater knowledge of business ventures along with the culinary business sector. The kitchen that is used for the culinary aspect of BAHT has quickly become her favorite place on the Chino Hills Campus. Due to her academic prowess, Victoria has recently been invited to participate in the National Youth Leadership Conference at Yale University. Along with being a brilliant scholar, Victoria is also one of Chino Hills’ amazing athletes. Victoria is currently on the J.V soccer team at Chino Hills as well as playing on the highly regarded club soccer team Freedom. Freedom has recently won their league and will soon be promoted to the highest league possible.  Victoria contributes a great amount of her success to her older sister Alexis. She believes her sister taught her the value of hard work which has been instrumental to her success at Chino Hills High.